Embarassing yet serious personal?

Visitor's Question from a 41-50 year old Female
Does anyone know of any diet foods or drinks that can be done to lessen the saltiness of female fluid? Sadly it has become an issue with my gf and I and is starting to affect the level of our intimacy. Can anyone help or tell us where we can go to find out?

FlirtingClass.com Advice
I googled this and only came up with one useful URL. Who knows if it works or not. Don't forget to ask your gynecologist who may have a cheaper solution.

Hear is the URL:


-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at FlirtingClass.com

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

Full List of FlirtingClass Answers