Where to go and what to do?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
What's up, well me and my boyfriend have started getting a little more serious. We have fooled around a little (he's fingered me a few times before) and I would like to give him a hand-job. I will play with his penis, but I have never gone inside of his boxers. I would like for this to esculate into a little more! I was wondering if there was a good place we could go for me to do this, I am afraid that if we do it at our houses, we will get caught. Where should we go to get a little privacy? My biggest concern is, what do I do when he ejaculates? Will it be alot? Can you give me a website to get some good information, so I can educate myself on the subject. Thanks for the help! ~Clueless~

FlirtingClass.com Advice
Your question is one that troubles lovers of all times and places... how can we get some privacy?

The answer is not easily. The best place is a motel but that costs money. If the weather is nice you could find a wooded area. If you have a friend with an apartment give that a try.

For your question on ejaculate see:

In other words you need to use a condom.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at FlirtingClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

Full List of FlirtingClass Answers