Premature ejaculation

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
Hi, I am 18 and my boyfriend and are intimate. He has had a really bad sexual experience with an ex-girlfriend in the past and is a very spastic and frantic person. We can start and everything is well and good but then I think something clicks in his head and it's all over just like that. How can I help him get past this and help him know that it is different with me? Advice
I think you are referring to premature ejaculation where the male cums too quickly leaving his partner unsatisfied. If that is the problem please see the following webpage which describes the condition and how to solve it:

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

Full List of FlirtingClass Answers