Should we still do it or should we wait a bit more

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
please help me,me and my girlfreind are gona have our 1st soon we ave bin going out 4 9 months now but im not sher if we should becouse we just resently had a fallout becouse 1 of her freinds gave me oral i didnt evan want er 2 she just don it but i pushed er of me when i reelised what she waz doing.should we still do it or should we wait a bit more please answer a.s.a.p Advice
My advice is to wait a bit more until your g/f feels more comfortable.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Wait until she is comfortable

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

Full List of FlirtingClass Answers