i have a problem that whenever i do some romantic talking

Visitor's Question from a 41-50 year old Male
dear advisor...i have a problm that when ever i do sm romantic talking or do sm oral sex on onternet...i feel pain in my testicals and also pain on uper side of penis...and its keep on fr few hours ...can u guide wat to du...i wil be much oblidge

FlirtingClass.com Advice
I've never heard of this problem and so have no advice.
Sorry! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at FlirtingClass.com

Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

Full List of FlirtingClass Answers